The optimum amount of sport and calorie reduction also depends on the genes. All of these individual differences lie in the genes, which explains why a person can have great progress in losing weight with a low-fat diet, while others have to perform physical activities to achieve the same result. Through an analysis of the eight relevant genes, a personalized weight loss program can be put together; which may lead to a 2.5 times higher success rate.
- Behavioural analysis
- Effect of food components according to your genes
- Genetic predisposition to obesity
- The effect of calorie reduction (eating less) for losing weight
- Strength and endurance sports recommendations
- Personal vitamin analysis and recommendations
- Dietary recommendations
- Food list
- Plan your diet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.